Monday, October 17, 2011

Edgar Allan Poe: Creepy or not????

Well since you asked my opinion I guess I am obligated to respond. OK so here is my amazing answer to your um well just plain question. So first I would like to state my opinion of this Edgar Allen Poe!!! I find him extremely CREEPY!!! I mean who marries your 12 year old COUSIN!!!! EWWW. OK getting away from the question so my answer is yes I think in order to write such disturbing stories you must be a little disturbed yourself. I mean I guess I can understand why he would be a little disturbed you know having everyone you care about die right in front of you of the SAME exact thing that's got to leave you with a little crazy. I do think it is fair to judge an author by his or her stories because that is just how people judge I suppose

No comments:

Post a Comment