Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stop Bullying!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

One day i went to check my text messages and i got a forward hat almost made me cry. It was about a little girl who has cancer... well it was a little girl who had cancer talking about people who get bullied for reasons that if they knew they would seriously feel bad in side there was and old man who everyone called ugly when his face got seriously injured in a war FIGHTING for our country. How messed up is that the guy go's fights for our country get hurt really badly then comes back for everyone to come and call him ugly. Then she talks about another guy who every one call "fat" when he has a serious disease that causes him to be over weight, he didn't want the disease and he definitely did not want to be called fat by every one. Then she goes to talk about one more person but i don't think its appropriate to but on the internet. O.k. seriously I know what its like to be bullied and trust me its not o.k. what so ever. So all of those bullies out there I cant make you stop but please do. But this is for every one out there some people who get bullied never get over it. I have herd stories of people who got bullied committing suicide. Seriously if I was that bully I know that i would feel guilt so badly that i would probably send my self to jail. But all I need to say is seriously STOP it not cool.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I saw the same thing, it was going all over facebook. I agree with you and that it goes to show that people who don't know the hole story shouldn't say anything because not only does it not envolve them at all but just like the guy people could have problems,disesases or something could have happened to them like the girl that wasn't mentioned here but still. Basically people should keep there comments to themselves if itsn't nice.

    ReplyDelete