Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How my little project has been going

Well honestly I forgot the first day but I have already been telling people ALL about recycling and how they should recycle. I was telling my sister about my plans and you know what she said??? She said "Go tell someone who cares!" I was sooo offended I said "Well you SHOULD care and not put people who DO care down! If I wasn't so determined you could have just made me quit and then there would be one more person who doesn't help and there aren't many that WANT to help. I hope it was worth it to tell me that." I walked away satisfied knowing that I gave her something to think about. Oh also I went around the house with a bag and grabbed any recyclable trash and once it was full, I went and put it in the recycling bin! Also this weekend I am going to the recycling place with my dad to separate the bottles, I am ACTUALLY excited haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment