Monday, October 17, 2011

Edgar Allen Poe...... What I Call Normal

So I have herd a million people call Edgar Allen Poe a psycho or weird or a maniac. But I think that he is totally normal.I mean judging on all of the things that happened in his life he has to let his anger out some were. Like when his wife was dieing he wrote a beautiful yet sad poem called "The Raven" And his short story "Masquerade of the Red Death" honestly sounds like the disease Linktuberculosis that killed most of the people in his life that he honestly cared about. And hoestly i tink of any good writer who has gone through all of that has gone through all of the thigs that he has gonr through plus being in a financial problem what is he suppose to do except do what he is so talented at WRITING DISTURBING STORIES . So in my opinion Edgar Allen Poe is not weird psycho or disturbed. Maybe a little SCARED, but not disturbed.Link

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand where you are coming from , and i can relate to what you've told me about him I mean everybody goes through stuff and lets face it we all need help sometimes . In any way necessary how would you deal with that i truly couldn't say how I would but you said he was completely normal but scared If put in his shoes ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I like how you structured your blog. Very nicely done!!! :D

    ReplyDelete