Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Me making the world happy with rainbows and unicorns

O.K so I was in class listing to my teacher talk about the class blog and he told us that our post for the week was to right a little plan on how to be a nicer person and make the world a better place. So i went to my friends and I asked them if I was a nice person....I was not expecting them to laugh. So I decided to make at least my friends think that I am a nice person. Wow now I wonder do they at least want nice friends seriously. So my plan is as simple as this.
1. I will use a more color in my personality and be as happy as unicorns and rainbows.
2. And last I will give them more compliments and maybe they will think of me as a nicer person .
But then again they might think that I was being sarcastic the whole time I will just never know until I try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment