Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Claremont Mckenna


I chose the school Claremont Mckenna. I chose this school for my post because last year I attended this trip where we went to Claremont Mckenna and got a tour and learned about its history, and thanks to this trip I have my heart set on going there for college. I am getting off topic, oh yes the question ha ha now the question I chose was: What is living on campus like?? Of course I made it up but my answer to this is that according to their official website, it states that over 95% of their students live on campus, also its a fact that most of their students are on financial aide since most cant afford their prices. The dorms are suites, with a central bathroom, and four double rooms. Also CMC (Claremont Mckenna) has many clubs to join, they have their own radio station and newspaper, whatever your hobby is there is always a place for you in CMC. Their dining hall is called Collins Dining Hall. They serve three meals a day Monday-Friday and brunch and dinner on weekends. Also another benefit of CMC having sister schools is that you have 6 dining halls to choose from! Plus they have this club called: The Ath, they have many famous speakers such as Bill Clinton, Robert F. Kennedy, and Cynthia Cooper. As you can see this school seems to be really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment