Monday, October 10, 2011

How I Made The World A Better Place

Hello here is some feedback on how I made the world a better place. I picked up trash around my neighborhood and I went to a shelter and helped out helpless animals. My experience was really good it was a bit sad because seeing all the animals that are being mistreated out there it was pretty sad. After that I went to a homeless shelter and volunteered to give food out to the homeless I talked to some of them because they always need someone to talk to every once in a while. Next I got my friends involved on helping out we all did community service and picked up trash around the freeways, and around the most obvious places like the stores. After that we recycled cans and bottles and took them to a recycling place that was really cool. There was all this old junk there that was pretty old. It was a lot of fun that was the most coolest day ever. I look forward to doing this again to make the world a better place. Don't forget to turn off the lights when your not using them and don't take to long in the shower. STAY GREEN AND GO GREEN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment