Monday, October 3, 2011

How I Would Make The World A Better Place

How I would can make the world a better place by not being a litterbug. Littering is really bad for the especially for the ocean because the ocean is very populated with animals. Like dolphins,sharks,fishes. I would sign up to help clean up the earth and I would help save endangered animals. I would clean up trash from around the world if I could go around the world. I would totally go around the world because the world is very important to me. That oil spill that happened I think it was a year ago. Our earth is dying because were treating it with so much disrespect. Nobody should be littering if you accidently litter then you should pick up after yourself. In my opinion everybody should pitch in a save the world from dying. That is why were getting crazy weather. And our atmosphere is in trouble because everybody on earth is treating it wrong. I would go out there and recycle bottles and pick up trash around the school. I would go out there and bust my butt out there for the earth. All I"m saying is people is your reading this and you litter and you are killing the earth Think about what your doing to the earth have a big heart and GO GREEN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Mariah!!! I really look forward to see how it came out for you. I can't wait to see what your next blog says. Excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I can't wait to write more post about interesting things

    ReplyDelete