Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cookies for The Homeless

In my previous blog, I made a commitment to make cookies for the homeless with my church because they NEEDED help and it was a perfect nice thing to do. As I was making the cookies I overheard the lady in charge talking to the janitor about how this room and kitchen was rented out for someone else. Once they finished talking I noticed that she was stressed because someone was going to get in trouble. Then the other group's leaders who rented the room out, came into the door and they looked shocked as if we trashed the kitchen. Out of politeness, we shared the kitchen and told them, "Once we are finished we will leave and the kitchen will be spotless." They understood what we were doing and let us finish. As we were finishing up, the WHOLE group arrived and we left. This is how my experiment went. Will I ever do it again? YES!

1 comment: