Thursday, October 13, 2011

The College That Interest Me The Most

The question I had for college was that why does it have to be very expensive? College is very expensive nowadays because of the budget cuts. That's why some people drop out of high school because they get very stressed out with the college tuition and fees.So now I know why it is very expensive because of the budget cuts.Back in the old days college wasn't that expensive but now with the economy and the budgets cuts the colleges are getting really expensive. The college that I want to go to is a very big college and very popular. It is UCLA it caught my eye because on the options it carries and the classes it has. I was very impressed on how many people want to go to UCLA. But it is very expensive in UCLA it depends though if your living on campus it is about $31,200 and when your living off campus it is $28,400. So I don't know if or if I don't want to live on campus. Plus I will have to pay for my books and all my supplies. Anyway If I want to go to UCLA I will have to work really hard because every single grade counts now. That is so crazy on how colleges actually want you to pay over thousands of dollars just to go to there college. But hey they are really good colleges who provide you with good education, books, food, and classes. If you want to get a degree to work somewhere you will have to go to a really good college. Here is some information on were I want to go to college at. I really like this college and the qualities of UCLA college. If you want more information about UCLA click on the link below.



Link: http://www.admissions.ucla.edu/

1 comment:

  1. Nice job,I did not know it costs that much to go to UCLA but I guess it's worth it since it's a good college keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete