Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Social Networking Good or Bad??

Photo by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sitmonkey/2251266697

Social networking seems stupid to me because there are just a bunch of people taking pictures of themselves and their friends. I mean there can be weirdos who say that there only like 15 years old. I mean that's crazy you see that stuff is so not safe my friends they all have facebooks and sometimes the post as their profile pictures with me in the picture. Honestly I don't care but to some other people they just don't like the pictures them all over the Internet, I totally get because some weirdo can just look at your profile picture and just fin out all about you. So that's one bad thing about social networking. There is also cyberbulling my best friend went through that because of some girls who couldn't keep their mouths shut and they told everybody. She ended up committing suicide because of that. So nobody should be bullying anybody on any kin of social networking things like facebook, myspace, clicksetrs, twitter, and anything else because anything can go wrong on the Internet. I think social networking is bad for a lot of reasons. So think safe and think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment