Monday, February 27, 2012

The Dark Dreams Of The Night

OK the title is not about some cheap book that would end being some awesome teen book that they make a movie out of and every girl in the nation drags there boyfriend to the movie theater to go watch. NO!!!! I hate those books deeply. No but I'm talking about the best thing in the world. The most fantastic thing ever. The dark cold air going into your lungs at night when no one is around to tell you "Turn your music down its to weird" or "Quit smiling, nothings funny". Honestly i think the last place a teenager can go to be alone is the dark. I swear just put on a black sweat shirt find a nice place to sit or run around like CRAZY no one will ever see you. My favorite place to go when im alone is this tree in front of my house that i swear looks like a throne that i just have to sit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment