Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is There A Vampire In Your School?!!!!



Alright well there is this new movie that recently came out and almost everybody loves it. Can you guess what that movie is? BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!! I love that movie becyase its so romantic I read all the books they were really good. Even my english teacher Mr. Vega read all the books, seriously that is AWESOME!!!!! Some people dont like Twilight becuase they think its stupid, some of thiere movies are kinda stupid. But I think that girls just hate that Bella didnt choose Jacob and she choose Edward. I persanolly agree Bella should have choose Jacob instead of that shiny sparkly vampire *sigh*.

Well it is what it is, Edward is romanitc and Jacob is a whole diffrent story. I love the movies and the books even more, but dang they are crazy and intense. I got my mom into the movies at first she thought it was going to be cheesy, but after that she LOVED them and its all thanks to me. Now she has read all the books and almost all the movies. Even my 7year old brother loves them, my brother Donovan goes for team Jacob. My sister on the other hand goes for team Edward. I love all the movies even though I havent see them all I know there going to be really intenese. If you havent see Breaking Dawn part 1 watch this short sneak peak of Breaking Dawn. http://www.mtv.com/videos/movie-trailers/660960/breaking-dawn.jhtml#id=1664924

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite books in the twilight series. The other books are ok, but this one has to be the best. I like the wedding, and when Renesmee is in the house, reading a book with Edward.
    The Movie, was ok...but the book is so AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah thats cool I love Twilight:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Hunger Games! Have You Read it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I acutally haven't read the Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete