Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hello Kitty.....Scares me a little

There have been many stories about "Hello Kitty" the famous character that all the girls love. I admit when it came to "Hello Kitty" I used to be head over heals for it but now she freaks me out... Alot.
My neighbor used to tell me this storie about the famous cat and I didn't really believe her that much. I just thought that she was just an adorable white kitty with an adnoraly large red bow at the top of her head. So I did some research.
Turns out the storie she told me wasnt as stupid as I thought. The same thing she told me was on like four or five different websites here is only one of them. The website describes a mother with a daughter dying from a cancer causing her not to speek, promises the devil if he spares her daughter she will create a toy that will bring the devil mony.
When I read this it olmost made me throw away my watch with the demented character on it. But now I do t were it that much well... Never.
But there are a lot of websites stating the actual story behind the cute cat and some info that I didn't know my self. The website says that they created the cute cat with out a mouth for the person to put there own feelings in the cat.
The cat still scares me but not as much as it used to.

Photo is my watch:O

No comments:

Post a Comment