Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Poetry


O.k. for all those people out there who are poets or ever have like that moment were you are like wow an awesome poem just like totally hit me.
Yeah I like poetry and so dose well a lot of people. I don't mean like a lot of people get together in a dark room and tell suicidal poems, but like poems about like everyday life or weird thoughts that you need to express or you will explode inside because you like don't know what to do.
Sometimes I see my self righting poems about poems in my head. Am i the only one out there who dose that? Like sometimes I feel crazy when I do because who rights poems about poems?
like read one of my latest.
" Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
That means I love you.
Wait how could this be.
If a white rose is seen.
You no longer love me.
I am so confused.
Was someone used?
NO!!
WHOA!!
I gotta go."
That is 100% my poem so please don't like jack my work.
Photo credit to: plind

2 comments:

  1. Omg I have those moments ALL the time. Phew, I thought it was just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love that poem you got talent women! So don't give up on writing poems keep doing it, I was having a bad day and that poem made me laugh I needed that. Your poems could make people very happy. Keep doing what your doing. :)

    ReplyDelete