Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Photography

I love to take pictures of random things that I see. I mean seriously I take pictures and look at them later and they seem all cool and abstract.
I even caught my self laying on the grass taking a picture of the street. I got up and looked at my picture and realized it looked amazing!!!!
One of my favorite things to take a picture of is after it rains I go to my moms balcony and take a picture of the hills behind my house. Well I do it while it rains to, for the picture to look its most fantabulous.
But pictures don't have to be of models or pretty flowers that u see laying around. Pictures should be random and meaningful. I dare everyone who reads my blog to take a camera ( if accessible) and take a random picture and print it out (again if you are able to) and hang it somewhere for everyone to see it.
The world needs its randomist things to shine and show that they are pretty:D
Picture credit to: me and my randomness lol

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture Jackie:)It's good that you have a hobby that you enjoy and can get creative with!

    ReplyDelete