Thursday, February 9, 2012

Breakfast Time!!!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/cliff_robin/4278684961/
Alright well a way to have a good breakfast is to cook some home-made good bacon with some chocolate pancakes, and with orange juice. Some people don't like breakfast like my friend Hailey Triay she doesn't like cereal, I was so shocked when she told me because I love cereal, especially the cereals called Life. Well when I'm in a rush to go to school I just get a banana muffin that's usually my breakfast. You know all the athletes who eat all protein stuff, and the raw eggs and then the lettuce and a whole bunch of other stuff. I don't like those kinds of things because I find it quite gross. My brother he plays football and he makes protein shakes. One time I saw him put raw eggs and then he puts this cheese called ricotta cheese, fat free milk, and some frozen fruits and it taste NASTY!!!! I mean I would rather drink carrot juice than that gross stuff. What I eat for breakfast on the weekends are sausages and bacon and pancakes. Breakfast is really good for you because then you wont be doing laps for PE on an empty stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment