Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ketchup v.s. Brown Tie

Tie:Photo by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arvindgrover/3193208578/


Photo by: http://www.flickr.com/phtos/whartz/493564816/



















KETCHUP V.S BROWN TIE




WHO WILL WIN??




THE ONE AND ONLY KETCHUP!! OR THE AWESOME BROWN TIE!!



Alright there is this war between my old 7th grade English teacher Mrs.Hynes and then I have my 8th grade English teacher Mr.Vega. Right now I think Mrs.Hynes is winning only because she's Mrs.Hynes. No OFFENSE Mr.Vega I mean you're okay, its nothing personal but you lost!!!! Just face the fact Mr.Vega that Mrs.Hynes is so much better I mean she doesn't dresse like a rainbow unlike you who always dresses like a rainbow.



I hope I'm not hurting your feelings its just Mrs.Hynes is always talking about you in a funny way. Come on Mr.Vega, Mrs.Hynes is ketchup and your the tie. The ketchup always win she can slaughter you with her red, juicy, tomato sauce. But the tie loses, it just get covered in the ketchup. Sorry Mr.Vega your probably going to bring my grade down for talking about how Mrs.Hynes is the best English teacher ever. Mrs.Hynes owns you, I'm sorry for telling the truth Mr.Vega I know its hard to take in. Alright this is for all you bloggers out there who are reading this. Were going to have a contest you have to put which one is the best English teacher, either Mrs.Hynes or Mr.Vega. Whoever gets the most votes wins it is your choice. WHO WINS!!!!!! (P.S. Mr.Vega, Mrs Hynes is the best).

14 comments:

  1. Man this is so hard I really like them both, they are both great English teachers, I guess Mr.Vega is a little bit funnier than Mrs.Hynes but Mrs.Hynes likes to listen to what you have to say like REALLY listen. Hmm it is hard I guess I would have to say.... IT'S A TIE for me anyway you can't just choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Elvia! By the way, who taught you how to use amazing PUNS (it's a tie; that just kills me :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I totally get it though... using the look-who-taught-who scam to get whatever people you can on your side. It's obvious who is going to win though, think about it, the ketchup can stain the tie, but the tie can't do anything about it(especially the pink ties), not even stain remover can get this out. I'm afraid the ketchup stain is already too deep for that, yes sir, FAR too deep. Mrs. Hynes will always rein supreme, Mr. Vega, and you can't do a thing about it. TEAM KETCHUP FOREVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously this is not a question. This is a thing people say to make a point. Obviously mommy is the best English teacher ever. She listens to everyone of her student in and out of school. And mrs hynes could poor ketchup all over your English book and she will run in with a cape that says mommy ketchup and say I'm here to save the day. I'm sorry Mr. Vega mommy wins hands down(p.s. mommy is really mrs hynes>_•_< tht guy has a mustach)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i think that Mrs.Hynes is way better sorry Mr. Vega you lost Mrs.Hynes is way better i agree with SARAH!!! I mean Mr.Vega is cool and all but Mrs. Hynes is way BETTER!!!!!!!! I LOVE MRS.HYNES/KETCHUP

      Delete
  5. TEAM HYNES MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WIN MR. VEGA HAHAHAHA!!!! If you really think about it they are both pretty cool TEAM SWITZERLAND!!!!!!!!!! WOAH BUT MRS. HYNES IS STILL BETTER I AGREE WITH SARAH!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i like the word mwahahahahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I think Mr.Vege is a really good english teacher. I've never had Mrs.Hynes but I don't like how everyone is obessed with her!! TEAM brown tie all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok first of all CALM DOWN PEOPLE Mrs.Hynes is just a person she is not a saint no one is. I feel bad for Mr.Vega because everyone is pounding on him and he doesn't deserve it! Plus I agree with Mr.Vega when he says it is just plain weird to call your TEACHER current or not MAMA OR MOMMY OR EVEN MOMMY HYNES. It is just plain WEIRD and kinda inappropriate. So I guess I am still not picking sides but seriously you guys gotta be a little easier on Mr.Vega he is just a person like Mrs.Hynes so cut him some slack OK people?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why is every one so mean to Mr. Vega every one has flaws even Mrs.Hynse stop attacking him with these words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alright dont tell us to calm down its a debate aboout who is better either is Mrs.Hynes or Mr.Vega personally I like Mr. Vega he is a good english teacher but Mrs.Hynes is an even better english teacher only by a slim chance. Okay we all have differnt opinions about Mrs.Hynes and Mr. Vega I think Mrs. Hynes is better at it than you. Not to be mean or anything its just that Mr.Vega is kinda weird but in a good way. And Elivia we do not treat Mrs. Hynes like a saint if you had Mrs.Hynes as english teacher you would have loved her and called her as we all do Mamma Hynes. Thats is if YOU had Mrs. Hynes as an english teacher. I'm just saying okay and we are not being mean to Mr.Vega Ryan we are debating. But I already know what team I am for its the BROWN KETUCHUP TIE TEAM. Yeah buddie hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um mariah I DID have Mrs.Hynes as an english teacher and she was great but so is Mr.Vega. I don't call ANY of my teachers Mamma or Papa or Uncle or Auntie, I just don't. And I agree with Ryan stop bagging on Mr.Vega

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha we are not bagging on Mr. Vega we are just giving our own oponions. Thats great that you had Mrs. Hyhes as an english teacher but the period I had her was really funny. The only reason why we call them Papa or Mamma or Uncle is because we love to see the way they act. Excuse you I'm not hating Mr. Vega I said I go BROWN KETCHUP TIE TEAM FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!!!!! .____.

    ReplyDelete