Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Who's to blame?!?!?!

Have you ever herd the term "kids these day"? Well it would be better to have people walk around saying "parents and there bad parenting these days" or "teachers and there teaching these days" or "television and there bad shows these days" I'm not saying that it is all there fault but they shouldn't just blame it in there kids.

Parents part of the madness
Parents could have a huge role in this to. If a parents doesn't show there child right from wrong how are they going to know not to smoke under pressure or cut them selves when they are depressed. I know my parents sure have talked to me about it. That is why when I walk around I know how to act an how to behave. But sometimes I see kids getting into fights and there parents not caring. My auntie is encouraging my cosine to get into fights. She put her through martial arts and everything.

School
Sometimes school are to blame to. You children in school that get away with stuff all the time. Sometimes I hear people talk about how there teacher texts during the middle of there lessons. Well if the teachers are going to do it why can't we. And I have herd a lot of teachers use language that is not appropriate in school in the middle of a lesson. I think that the way some teachers act now a days can have a huge influence in kids.

T.V. And radio
Ok I personally don't like tv but sometimes I watch it with my sister. And some of the shows now a days are very inapropiate for children. I've seen tv shows were there are children running around recklessly without a care. Don't you think that is going to influence kids a little in how to behave. And on the radio I hear songs that are a tad to adultish for our age groups. On the radio I hear about a guy wanting to take a girl home with him....for what ever reasons. Sometimes television and radio influences kids on how to behave

Don't just blame us kids for everything we do. You have to realize that our surroundings created who we are and how we act

No comments:

Post a Comment