Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Review of Five Guys



            One of my favorite things to do is find a great place that sells great burgers and Five Guys is the best so far. They started little but if you look around on the walls of this place you will see that they have gotten bigger because they have been in magazines in New York and all over the country for being great.
When I walked in to Five Guys I was expecting a normal order and then wait and then get, but I realized that I was wrong because there weren’t many people in there and why u wait there are big boxes of peanuts where you can get one peanut or a lot of peanuts and they even provide a box for u to scoop the peanuts into, and the best part is that the peanuts are free and really good and when you want more you just walk over and get some more.
            Now two talk about the food which is amazing. They have a simple single burger and double or even triple that you can get anything or everything on it. I walked in and wanted a burger and while looking at the menu I realized that I had so many more options; pickles, mustard, ketchup, ranch, BBQ, mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, relish, green peppers, A1 steak sauce and my favorite, jalapeños, and there is even more then all of that. Then I also noticed that if you order your burger ALL THE WAY you get all the toppings listed in black, of course I ordered all the way and the some and then as I sat and watched them make it from scratch I was amazed at how generous they were with all the toppings. When my food got to me I took a bite and immediately new I had found a new favorite.
            Overall I think that Five Guys is great and I will be going often from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment