Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PEEPS!!!!! o_O

Photo by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chocolatereviews/5456028759/sizes/m/in/photostream/






The most disgusting thing that I have ever tasted PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!! They are so nasty, I don't understand how people like them. I mean they are nasty marshmallows covered in nothing but sugar. Sugar is good but its nasty on peeps. I mean compare peeps to chocolate bunnies, now chocolate bunnies are the BOMB!!!!! They are so delicious especially the chocolate hollow bunnies. Now compare sugar coated duckies or whatever they are, to a delicious hollow chocolate covered bunnies.

Peeps are simply covered in plain sugar and there so small you cant even call it a snack. They taste like fake marshmallows and they are NOT organic. When I tasted my first peep it was when I was 12years old and when I tasted it I threw in the TRASH!!! They poison the children's mind with all that SUGAR!!!! RUNAWAY the peeps are going to destroy your mind. Lol I don't like peeps period they are just really disgusting and I hate that people love peeps so much. I don't understand how people could scarf down something so fast and love it. So what would you rather choose a fake sugar coated marshmallow or a delicious chocolate bunny. You choose, but I know what I like and its definitely not the fake sugar coated marshmallow.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo happy that you said that. Most people are like " omg peeps are so good". There NOT!!! absolutely one of the worst things I've ever tasted. I knew I raised you right!(inside joke).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right a bunch of people are always saying that!!!! They are absoultely DISGUSTING!!!! Hahahah yep i was raised by an AWESOME MOTHER(inside joke):)

    ReplyDelete