Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Unwritten Rules Of Go-Kart Racing With Your Brothers!!!

Photo by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/squirmelia/4596515734/sizes/m/im/photostream/


Go-Kart Racing, that's is what I'm going to talk about on this post. Of course many of you haven't been go-kart racing and that's okay, but you are missing out. All you hear is the tires screeching and the people yelling and screaming. Its a lot of fun especially when you go with all of your six brothers:) My parents dropped us off at the go-kart tracks and they left because they had to help plan a wedding. Me and all of my six brother went into a go-kart and we were racing each other, what seemed like an awesome day turned out to be the WORST DAY EVER!!!!!! Here are some of the unwritten rules of going go-kart racing with my brothers.


RULE 1: Try not to argue when your going go-kart racing because it can lead to a serious injury. My brothers were fighting on who was going to get the green go-kart and my brother got really upset and he bit my younger brother on the nose. It was very embarrassing. People were looking at us like,"You should call animal control", it was that embarrassing.


RULE 2: Don't drive like some crazy person cause you will get pulled over and get a yellow card. My seconded brother Lucas was driving so CRAZY!!!!! He was bumping into everybody and he would whiplash me a whole bunch of times at the end of the day my head felt like it was going to break off my neck. But he got in trouble for driving like a MANIAC!!!!!


Rule 3: Don't rough talk to anybody ESPECIALLY your older brother,because you will get rammed into. I told my older brother Andy that he was driving slow like our grandam and that really ticked him off and he rammed right into me and I had to stop my go-kart. He got revenge for telling him that he drives like our grandma. My shoulder blade hurts because my brother Andy was a jerk and he made me CRASH in front of everybody.


RULE 4: NEVER EVER CRASH!!!!!! Everybody will either start LAUGHING or GASP. I was driving and I guess the referee told us to stop and I didn't hear him and I pushed the pedal really hard and it jolted me really hard and I crashed into everybody that was driving a go-kart. It really SUCKED because everybody was laughing at me or yelling at me. It wasn't fun.


RULE 5: ALWAYS HAVE YOUR PHONE AT ALL TIMES!!! So as I told you earlier we didn't leave until 10:30 because my STUPID BROTHER FORGOT his phone and my battery was dead so I wasn't able to call our parents and tell them to come and pick us up. Thank god that the people that worked there were able to contact our parents. But they didn't come and pick us up until 10:30. My brothers were cranky crying well my younger brothers were. They were starving and they wanted to go home and sleep. That was the super awsome day we had at the go-kart tracks(p.s. We so didnt have fun).

Those are the UNWRITTEN RULES of going go-kart racing with your ANNOYING, STUPID, BUTT-HEAD BROTHERS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment