Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lies....Must stop now

I find the fact that people can lie to someone else so freely, a bit disturbing. I mean I can lie to people but they already know when I tell the tiniest lie. I don't lie much only when I'm joking, but its not a lie that is hiding anything. So there I admit my little fibs that don't hurt anyone, but never anything so big that it hides a terrible truth from someone.

I cant see how you can go to someone and tell them they are there "best friend" and talk about them behind there back. I mean that is a lie that I cant stand people making. I also don't see the good in it. for example if a girl finds out her boyfriend is cheating on them... or vise versa, don't play innocent girls... the guy might say "I didn't want to hurt you" or "Its not what you think.", seriously they are adding more to the lie. If they say they care they would of never of cheated.

Another type of lie that I see a lot is people trying to make them self's feel better by saying like, "if im nit hurting anyone else its ok" or maybe " if no one finds out its ok". No those pansies need to relize the real world finds out EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I don't see how people can live with the guilt. Do they thrive on it or something. Do they have no soul to carry the guilt in. I know that if i feel guilty i cant do anything untill I get it off my chest.

1 comment: