Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kristen Stewart: What she does that disturbs me


Hmm well let's see, Kristen Stewart is just AAH! That's how I can explain my irritation with her or better yet disturbance! She is of course one of the main stars in the oh so famous TWILIGHT series. I love the series personally, but here comes the movie and who do they choose...KRISTEN STEWART! The single handed most worst actress I have ever seen! I love the movies, except for her. I am a TOTAL twiheart as people call us, ahem haters. Anyway I have seen other movies she has been in and I gotta say she sucks! I know people say why the heck is she writing about Kristen Stewart( no names shall be revealed) and hate on me because of this but I think its because I am a pro with words ha ha. Any way back to the point Kristen has a tendency to have a face that looks well constipated and she is like um oh uh yeah thanks, she says like a lot, seems at a loss for words ALL the time, fidgets, and messes with her hair too much! All these things make her disturb me. I also got a little incite from this girl here, she really hates twilight which I don't but still doesn't like Kristen Stewart which is cool.

PHOTO CREDIT BY: BLOGPAEDIA

2 comments:

  1. The video at the bottom of that girls post was hilarious. I am honestly laughing, STILL. That was sooo funny!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I am a twiheart and yet I love it when people make fun of twilight ahaha

    ReplyDelete