Monday, April 16, 2012

Anything that is wrong with the world is blamed on the government!


An example of scapegoat is when we blame all that is bad with the world on the government. There is so much to blame war, healthcare, terrorists, and anything else people don't like in the world. I say yes blame the government... on CERTAIN things. Yes the government or should I say our government isn't perfect, but we can't blame them for everything!

God knows my family is all about politics, seriously at the dinner table instead of asking about each others day we talk about everything wrong in the world! Depressing I know, but there's my point. All anyone want's to do is blame the government for everything, which is wrong!

Now don"t look at the computer and be all that isn't me and trust me it is, it is everyone, you all have blamed the government for something out of their control before, we all have. You want to know who really is to blame? Well SURPRISE it's us!!!! Yup we do all thew damage, honestly the government is the only thing keeping us together! So think before you scapegoat. ;)

PHOTO BY: ME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment