Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The UNWRITTEN rules of stage fright

I was deciding to write the unwritten rules of something, but what? So I found the perfect thing the unwritten rules of...BLANK!! I am kidding of course, as you can tell I am going to write about the unwritten rules of stage fright. Interesting I know :D. Here I go:
Unwritten rules of stage fright:

1. You are not allowed to make fun of people after they go on
2. Don't tell people you have stage fright
3.Never EVER imagine people in their underwear or worst naked!
4.Just do it anyway! What the heck :)
5.Dont make eye contact (it won't help)

You are NOT allowed to make fun of people after they go on:
So you are so NOT allowed to tease other people because they weren't necessarily good! I mean how would you react if they did that to you?? HMMM you wouldn't like it very much. Like I always say treat others the way you want to be treated! I mean hey you probably have stage fright to so you would probably know how they feel, why add more stress and fear into that. Even if you don't have stage fright don't make fun of them either, it's just plain mean!!


Don't tell people you have stage fright:

The reason you don't want people to know you have stage fright is because people can be cruel, they could use it against you. If you are in a competition they could use your stage fright to psych you out and you wouldn't want that would you? I know I wouldn't want that. Also people could just plain out make fun of you for it and tear you down! Yeah people are THAT messed up. So keep it to yourself or tell people you know you won't use it against you.

Never EVER imagine people in their underwear or worst naked!:
OK I never understood why people say " Just imagine people in their underwear" I mean first of all EW and second SOOO doesn't work. So people say it works but it doesn't, I say it would make you feel more weird. I would, imagining people in their UNDERWEAR ugh just the thought disgusts me!People say do it I say DON'T please don't especially if I'M in the audience you better not be imaging that because I will slap you if you do that! It's just disgusting and doesn't help at all.


Just do it anyway! What the heck :) :

Even if you have stage fright take a risk and go on that stage! For all you know you could get rid of that stage fright right away! Plus you might like it and like I dunno get famous! If that happens and you read this I want 10% of your profits. KIDDING, no seriously I want 10%, ha-ha got you if you get famous great for you, but if you could just mention me in your thank you's. I mean what could it hurt to go on that stage? If you go on and REALLY try and your still scared out of your mind than maybe performing isn't you thing, but at least you know right?


Don't make eye contact( it won't help):

You know people say make eye contact with the crowd, well i say DON'T. Here is a little look just above the audiences heads and it will LOOK like you are making eye contact but your not! Isn't that great:). So just don't make eye contact and you should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment