Friday, March 16, 2012

THE WINDSEEKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dom497/6159735603/sizes/m/in/photostream/


At Knott’s Berry Farm there is this new awesome ride it is called The WindSeeker. This ride is
tall and its mega HIGH in the air. You just sit down on any little seat and you just what until I
starts. The Wind Seeker is 301ft in the air and it doesn’t go fast, it goes slow, really slow. I love
this ride because when you’re about 200ft in the air you see the horizon and its trees, cars going
crazy on the freeway. When I rode The Wind Seeker I was about 250ft in the air and I love
seeing the world, people interacting, the nature it interest me. That’s why I love The Wind
Seeker it just perfect for me and that’s probably my most favorite ride there.
The good things about The WindSeeker are that you can see the whole world (not literally) but
you feel like you know what’s going on in the world. You see most likely anything. The
WindSeeker is a really cool ride and it’s a lot of fun when you’re sitting with friends. It is also
good when you see the cars acting crazy on the freeway. I think that is hilarious not in bad way
but its funny how people drive. I LOVE the WindSeeker it’s a really cool ride at its crazy that
you go 301ft in the air. Its really cool because then you can spit on people from 301ft in the air
which I find very amusing.

The WindSeekers cons are that if you’re highly afraid of heights I recommend you don’t go on thi
ride because you will be going 301ft in the air, you will probably freak out when you’re in the
ride.My brother almost fainted because he was only on that ride one time, and you might PUKE!!!!!! One person did puke and it got all over my friend Melissa I was laughing so HARD!!
Another reason is because there was an incident a few days ago I went with my brothers and
some of his friends of course I had also brought my best friend Melissa and my other best friend
Carlos. So when we all went to Knott’s Berry Farm the WindSeeker was already opened that was
the first ride we went. So my older brother Andy was screaming so loud it sounded like someone
was murdering him. It was so FUNNY!!!!!!

So I went on with my friend Carlos and the day before yesterday I got the
newest IPhone and someone was texting me and as we were going up in the air I was texting my
other friend Amy. Well when we were already 301ft In the air my friend Carlos pulled my arm
and I had my phone in that hand and he jerked it really hard and it fell from my hand. All you
could see was something falling down it actually pretty cool and when it hit the ground is just
splattered all over the ground. I was so furious with him I didn’t talk to him for a month, but I
guess it was kind of my fault because I don’t think no one has ever whipped out there phone and
started texting. Whenever you’re riding the WindSeeker don’t ever take you PHONE OUT AND
START TEXTING. I learned that the hard way.

1 comment: