Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The PERFECT vacation!!!!

You know my perfect vacation would have to include: NO DRAMA, being by myself or with my best friend, go to the best restaurants, stay at an amazing hotel, go shopping without worrying about not having enough money, an amazing clear water beach, and oh did I mention where this amazing vacation will take place well of course in SAN DIEGO!!!!

When a person truly wants to have an amazing vacation and you want it to go off without a hitch, than you need a NO DRAMA policy, like if you are coming with me you are not allowed to start up drama. Vacations are ALL about the relaxing and having fun, but who can have fun with a whole bunch of drama around? I know I can't. So the perfect vacation would include no drama.

So for a vacation you either want to cherish it all by yourself or like me go with your best friend in the whole world. It's nice to go by yourself, but it would seem lonely don't you think? Well I would bring my BFF if she paid for herself of course. I would think you would want to have the company, someone to have fun with and most of all have someone to help you rub it in to all your other friends!

Man the perfect vacation would not be complete without the most fantastic, delicious places to eat. Am I right or am I right?? You wanna be able to have food you don't usually eat and the perfect place is a fancy restaurant. You can eat caviar and all the other disgusting stuff you could eat at a fancy place. You know now that I think about it I'd rather stick with good old McDonald's, at least I know what I am eating there.

The PERFECT I mean really PERFECT vacation wouldn't be complete without the 5 star hotel! Just living it up in a humongous suite, ordering room service (when you're not out at the super fancy restaurants). Going to the pool every chance you get, booking massages and mud baths. Oh isn't that the life, I want to go to this amazing hotel ( and I don't even know if it exists ha ha ha).

I think it is every girl's dream to go shopping without having to think" I can't go over my limit! "Well on my dream vacation you don't have to worry about going over your limit, you grab what you want! Yup I am loving this ALREADY! I would go into every store grab everything I absolutely wanted and keep on going. I will bring true meaning to the expression " Shop till you drop". Trust me I will do EXACTLY that! :)

Oh the beach, the lovely beach. Listening to the sea gulls, just lying down under your umbrella on your hunger games towel and just relaxing. Oh but never EVER forget your sunblock, sunburn can be a horrible, painful thing.

So I mentioned this amazing place as San Diego! To think all of this could be real. Well let me tell you the more I write about this, the more I want to go!! Hey I mean wouldn't you if you had the chance? I would pounce at the chance for this vacation. To bad this is a DREAM vacation, but hey a person can only dream right? ;)

2 comments:

  1. I am officially ready for vacation! And you are definitely right: vacation is all about the good eating. Would you stay in downtown San Diego, or somewhere on the outskirts, like Mission Bay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure but anywhere with an amazing clear beach.

    ReplyDelete