Friday, March 9, 2012

Spirits...Ghost... Whats Next??

Photo by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sixybeast/5450186018/sizes/z/in/photostream/


I believe in Ghost, Spirits and anything else that is related to the supernatural. That stuff may be scary, but try believing it I have lived with some real life experience's. The supernatural is claimed to be something a myth that is unjustified. Really a myth, people should actually believe in the supernatural, the only reason why people don't believe in it is because they haven't experienced it in real life. I have experienced it, when I was little I woke up in the middle of the night cause someone was calling my name and I got up and looked in my closet and something pushed me in there and closed the closet door, I was crying and screaming so loud. My mom rushed to my rushed to my room but my bedroom door was locked. That was a really bad experience only because I was little and I was scared of those kinds of things.


My mom always said that I would talk to someone in my room and that I would play dolls with them. There was another time when I was playing with my dolls something yanked my hair really hard and it hurt really bad. My mom also experienced some supernatural stuff when she was little. She told me that in their house they water would turn on and off the lights would flicker and etc. Its just like in the movies when some crazy stuff would happen. I believe in ghost spirits anything that deals with the supernatural. Reincarnation is what I also believe in it means when something or a person does their souls come back and come back to life as a dog or some kind of animal or nature. I believe in all the stuff that includes supernatural, ghost, spirits, reincarnation and other stuff to.

2 comments:

  1. I believe there is an underworld, where all dead souls go and we Hades is keeping them locked up in either Fields of Punishments or Asopel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I love greek mythology

    ReplyDelete