Thursday, March 15, 2012

Joanne's Cafe

Maybe about a month ago I went to this café in Ontario, California called Joanne’s Café. I went with my mom and sister. It is a breakfast, lunch and dinner café. I had gone there for breakfast and from my experience the food I had was delicious. They have great service and all but, there are some downsides to the place.

   Some of the good things they have were the service, food and workers. I had tried this breakfast entrée that was called three pigs in a blanket. It was one of the best breakfast entrée’s I have had in a while. They also make your food pretty fast. It usually takes maybe 10 minutes at the most to make your meal. Also, usually everyone there knows the workers if you’re a regular. You got to also watch out for the coffee and hot chocolate because they are really hot.

   One bad thing about this place and not to make people feel bad or nothing but, there is a lot of old people there every time I go. I’m not saying I dislike old people but, there is just too much. They can be friendly though. Another thing that can be annoying is that it’s hard to get the workers attention there.

   Overall it’s a great place to go and if you’re looking for a great breakfast I recommend them. If I were you and you finally decide to go there then bring your grandparents so maybe they can make some new friends.
Photo by: c.a. muller

No comments:

Post a Comment