Friday, March 9, 2012

The Joy Of Music

Music is like the window to the soul. Its so beautiful. Music makes me feel happy inside. I feel so loved when I listen to it. *Sigh* all those hippy's that thought what i just said is true, GO NOW!!!!
Music nowadays only have one over all meaning in it. Love!!! Seriously people what has this worl come to. The best song that Ive ever heard was about a man being exressinally mad at his ex girlfriend. "Gives you Hell" by The All American Rejects.
Cant someone right an awsome song that is NOT about love. It needs to be good to. Not the Barny song. Oh God no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't get me wrong I like a lot of love songs it's just they can get foreign after a while I know a really awesome some that dosnt have anything to do with love but just kissing in general. "Moves like Jagger" by maroon five. Me an my neighbors live that song so much we even made a ginormous picture of the title.
I just don't think that it's healthy for children to be pushed into love through music or everyday things around us that we hear or see every single day

Photo credit to me and my awesome neighbors:D

1 comment:

  1. Nothing Beats Music...Not even Reading which is my most favorite thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete