Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Perfect Roller Coaster

Photo credit: myself


The perfect ride is at the Berriest place of the amusement parks...Knotts Berry Farm! If your wondering what ride it is and you guessed Windseeker you are wrong. The perfect ride is Silver Bullet. If you like bone chilling rides with corkscrews and loops that go all over this is the ride for you! It has almost the shortest lines of most the rides there. 

Many of people face their fear of loops but this ride has taken those fears away and tossed them to the trash. It is a four person ride per row. You can choose where you want to be seated and if you brought a backpack then they have storage near the exit.

2 comments:

  1. This ride must really awesome. I should try it sometime, when we go to Knott's this June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ride this every year we go to Knott's, even if it's the only ride I go on. One year I blacked out. It continues to be a legendary story.

    ReplyDelete