Monday, March 26, 2012

DRAMA (why I hate it)

Well first of all if you can avoid drama than PLEASE do so. You don't want to be like me, who gets sucked into it and just can't get away. If you are the person who starts all the drama... THEN STOP!!!!
No one wants to have to deal with drama I sure as hell don't want to.

There is all types of drama, there is really stupid kind and the real serious type. Like the drama I am going through, it is all over something NOT true, people complaining about things that aren't happening.

So if you can stop all the drama, do so please everyone hopes you can, we all hope we can. I have sadly always had drama, it is just always around me, I must admit I started a few of them, I think everyone has and if you never have good for you and stay that way!

Drama can do horrible things, it makes you choose sides, lose friends, and make you realize you've become a monster. Do not let drama let you turn on your friends, because in the end it is NOT worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree that Drama is not worth it. Sometimes it could get people killed

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete