Friday, May 11, 2012

Second Review of Five Guys


Today I went to five guys again and I have an even better impression then I had when I went the first time. I got a normal burger on their menu with my normal toppings but I realized I had got a little one last time (the little ones are still big) and when I finished ordering and went to get my drink they have this thing that has ten or more different kinds of soda and most had the options of adding vanilla, cherry, raspberry, vanilla cherry, lime, and orange. When I saw this and found out u can still mix whatever you want I got coke with cherry, vanilla, cherry vanilla, lime, and some normal coke. I also tried their Cajun fries and they are pretty good but I can’t say that they are my favorite. Over all I think that Five Guys is still a great place to eat and even better with that amazing soda machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment