Thursday, May 31, 2012

How to Survive a Little Kids Birthday Party


Have you ever been to a party that is for a little kid? It can be the most boring thing ever. I can't take being at those at all. If you are wondering why it is so bad, I will explain in a few steps on How to Survive a Little Kids Birthday Party.

Don't talk to the kids
When I say don't talk to them I mean all of them. Trust me little kids say the weirdest things. Then can also talk about random things that will bore you but, you can't make them stop talking. Sitting by yourself and being alone can be one of the safest things to do at a kids birthday party.

Stay with your family
Don't wander around because you might end up getting lost or you might get trapped with the little kids. People sometimes tend to not like their siblings but, when your at a party where you don't know anybody then, your gonna talk and stay with your siblings the whole time. Trust me i do this a lot because I don't wanna get stuck talking to people that I don't know. At these party's family can be the most precious thing to you.

Stay away from the pinata
Kids are crazy! When they see the parents hanging up the pinata they go crazy because they want the candy. Kids are like little race cars when there hopped up on candy. So, when the see it fall from the pinata they rush for it and grab as much as then can. Also, sometimes people put blindfolds on the kids when their hitting the pinata and when that kid is swinging and your near him/her you might end up getting whacked rite in the face.

Act like your having fun
Parents hate to see their kids bored at a birthday party trust me. They probably hate it because there are so many activities and fun stuff to do at a party. When they look at you they  want to see a smile not a zombie  slouched in his chair. Even though  kids  party's can be boring you gotta hang in there.

If asked to play with the kids don't do it
By this I mean if a kid comes up to you and says hey you wanna come play with me respond no. The reason I say that is because your gonna get thrown around like a rag doll. Especially if they have a jumper. I have been in a situation if where when i went in a jumper I got rampaged on by a bucket load of little kids. You make think well I'm bored so, I might as well go play with them but, you're going to regret it.

Even though some people throw amazing birthday party's a kids one is the worst. So if you're ever in the position where your parents ask you if you want to go to a kid's birthday party just walk away from the question. Hopefully if you get stuck at a kid's birthday party you will find these tips useful because you're gonna need luck to survive a little kids birthday party if you mess up one of these rules.


Photo by: Shelley & Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment