Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Group... I HATE IT!!!!!!!

I hate group work because it will always end up in an argument. Group work is sometimes frustrating because if someone in  your group doesn't agree with you it always turns out into some kind of argument. That's why I'm not really a big fan about group work. Plus some people don't even do their part of there work, they always let the other person do their work. I hate group work because there was this one time I was in kindergarten and my teacher Mrs. Fleming, she paired me up with my cousin Amy. And let me she didn't do any of the work. I DID ALL THE WORK!!!! It really sucked but I got here back, I threw mud in her underwear:)

And then I had to do a group project in 6th grade and it was horrible. We had to make the solar system and I was the only person who did all the work. I painted it and I got the stuff and they all ended up getting the same grade as me. And that's how they passed the 6th grade. But I hope now they suffered a great deal now that I'm not there to do all the work for them. My brothers well they had to do a lot of group work and they all said that they hate it because they get stuck with the stupid people. I think my brother Andy is the only person who likes group work because he can hang out with his friends. Plus my personal experiences I really hate group work. I honestly hope I don't have to go through that ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment