Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Would plastic surgery REALLY be improving yourselves??


My opinion on this issue is that NO I don't think plastic surgery will help you improve yourself! All plastic surgery is saying is that you don't love yourself, and this song "you are beautiful" says to appreciate yourself and don't let what anyone says bring you down! You know what your doing to that song when you get plastic surgery...you are spitting on it! If you get plastic surgery you are admitting that you hate how you look. Everyone has their own view point on this issue its just that mine I decided to put out there and that is just FINE. You have your opinion and I have mine listen to it and THEN choose whats your opinion. I DO believe that you shouldn't try to make yourself loom artificial. In my opinion DON'T have plastic surgery!

1 comment:

  1. I agree you don't need to change yourself in anyway paople are perfect just the way they are.

    ReplyDelete