Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Doing nothing


Could you ever imagine a WHOLE post about doing nothing? I can because I'm writing it ha ha. Well the key to doing nothing is NOT MOVING :) I mean grown ups like to judge us kids when we don't feel like doing the things they want us to do, well NEWSFLASH what you tell us to do is boring and well BORING!!!!! Why cant we be given FUN tasks to do is it really so hard to think of?? Well hey now I'M boring you so tell you what I want you to go and bounce on a trampoline go swimming. HAVE FUN!!!! Adults want us to be bored out of our minds but I say NO!!!!! Go enjoy yourself! :)

4 comments:

  1. I so feel you Elvia it is so boaring when adults tell us to do boaring stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of a song I once heard by a band called MxPx: "What Would Happen if I Wrote a Song All About Nothing."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post its completely right about adults

    ReplyDelete