Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Has anyone out there seen the movie Donnie Darko. Dose anyone actually understand it but me. I have asked sooo many people about it and no one has ever said yah I understand it. Ok well let me take a minute to explain it. Well its about a boy that is constently visted by a teenager that he murders in the future. The boy is in a bunny suit(a very creepy looking bunny) he shows him a worm whole through time. An airplain engine falls out of a worm whole and destroys his room since he all ready knew about it he knows to stay away. He falls in love with a girl and the boy that he murders hits her with a car when the driver steps out of the car he shoots him in the eye and that is the reason why He wears the very disturbing bunny suit but I think that you should watch the movie because it is like very awstastic and well yeah I don't have to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment