Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why?


What is wrong with people, I mean does something snap in some people’s heads when you can get an unbelievable deal on something for a day. There are stories about people getting trampled and other people getting taken to the hospital and one person pepper spraying people for a game. The big question here is why do people go crazy and throw all sense out the window for a pair of yoga pants…the world may never know...but I don't care about the reason I just enjoy poking fun at the idiots that caused the accident. In one of the stories I read about black Friday a grandfather was getting beaten for a video game he was getting for his eight year old grandson. In another a girl was trampled for something that she had in her hands and escaped with her life. In yet another(and this one is my favorite because it’s so stupid) two ladies at a Victoria's Secret got in a brawl over a pair of yoga pants. Do any of these stories make sense to you? If so then please comment on this and tell me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment