Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Knitting


OK this may come across as odd that a 13 year old year old girl is interested in knitting, but you are not aware of my history per say. My grandma and my aunt both knit like crazy so they taught me the basics but I would like to know more.
So I went online and researched knitting and this is the information I got: that there are SO many things to knit from scarfs to gloves to booties, the possibilities are endless!!!!
Also it's known that people knit for 2 main reasons: 1 they find it very calming, 2 they need warm clothing ha ha. I know that the reason I knit is that I find it distracting so when I am angry I can focus on my knitting and not on my anger. Plus I just do it when I am bored.

2 comments:

  1. You never know where you'll find a knitter. I'll always remember the 17 year old surfer dude making a blanket in my 3rd period English class my first year of teaching.

    ReplyDelete