Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gymnastics

Gymnastics

Gymnastics is the interesting topic for me because I love the way they move so fast but fierce and elegant. Gymnastics is a sport that is very competitive and credited and takes many years to perfect. Some of the girls starting as young as three years old, get into the Olympics at just the age of 15! That's one year older than I am! That's amazing, gymnast are very flexible and they have very good balance. My favorite is the vault, floor, beams and uneven bars. But being a gymnast also require eating healthy and doing a lot of exercise. Gymnastics looks like a very fun sport, but it is very strict and the girls are very disciplined. Since all the performances they do, they are very fit and muscular and some may even say it takes away their femininity. I am very interested in Gymnastic and I would love to learn more about. And hopefully I will.
CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN GYMNASTICS

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like gymnastics is complicated but fun at the same time.I did not know people could start something like that at that age!Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any personal experience with this sport?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! it seems like this is an interesting sport that you are or might be interested in... Keep up the good work Mariah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I used to be in gymnastics but then I got a really bad back injury when I was on bars and It was very serious and now I can't do gymnastics anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete