Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cooking

I have always been intrested in cooking. I know that alot of cookers are usualy women but, personally I think that alot of men are gifted in cooking for example: Chef Ramsey, Guy Fieri, Wolfgang Puck, Bobby Flay and my Infamous Grandpa. I usually watch my Mom and Granpda cook their specialties to get inspiration. If I were ever to cook i would start off simple by maybe cooking some eggs, bacon, sausge links and pancakes with a side of milk. Now i feel more inspired to start  a cooking career in Culinary Arts. This weekend i might make breakfast for the family and see what they think. Hope it goes well.

2 comments:

  1. A nice home cooked breakfast with some homestyle steak fries,eggs sausage,pancakes,bacon and a side of milk or some OJ.

    ReplyDelete