Monday, September 26, 2011

What I expect to get out of this dreadful blog

Well I guess what I really expect from this blog is to just gain experience in the blogging world. What I dread the MOST about this blog is having to write a certain amount of words, I mean why cant we just write the amount we want, and if people are doing really bad and just writing a few sentences then mark them down. Also another thing is that we really have to think about what we are writing and I just tend to be more spontaneous with my writing never really thinking about it and just writing down whatever comes to mind. I wouldnt say that I dont care either way because I do care, I care about my grade. HaHaHa. I plan to add my own flava flavvvv haha. I hope to really improve my writng skills in this blog since we will be writing quite often.

2 comments: