Thursday, September 29, 2011

First Blog

I think that we are going to be blogging about a lot of different things throughout this year. Some may be boring others may be fun we never know what were gonna get. I am excited that we are gonna start blogging new ideas for the world to see. The only down side is that this may take away from free time and maybe be boring. I care that we get an opportunity to do this assignment separate from the other classes. I personally think that this is gonna be a great and memorable assignment throughout our school year.   

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you this is going to be a fun project. And of course everybody around the world is going to see all these blogs that all of us have.I think this going to be a fun project and it is a new oppurtuinity.

    ReplyDelete