Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Annoyed But Amused

jackie s.(AKA max)
This assignment feels as if it will be fun and easy.The thing that i am most exited about is getting a chance to right all year long and to have fun with it. But i am also fearfull that i will bore you. But honestly I am not the type to honestly care what other people think. The reason i dont really care is all those people that have some thing to say are to scared to tell it to my face but honestly if you think that i bore you or I am simpy not amuzing just tel me and ill try to make my post just alittlemore entertaining. And yah just in case you people out there are like why on earth would she put a boy name up ther I am not using the boy name it is an awsome forteen year old girl who... well im not gonna tell you if you honeatly want to find out you can read Maximum Ride for your self (and trust me you wont be let down . So i hope this assignment will be as entertaing my english teacher says it will be but all i can do is hope :).

1 comment:

  1. Nice opening post. One important thing: Go back and capitalize all the "I"s.

    ReplyDelete