Saturday, June 23, 2012

My "wonderful" Peers

With all the music that people are listening to nowadays its no surprise the things kids are doing these days. And to think that they are kids my age doing things that are so idiotic and life ruining. Seriously I am ashamed to call them my peers!

Starting with the stupid thing that people say "YOLO" meaning you only live once, witch should mean "YO IDIOTS YOU ONLY HAVE ONE FREAKING LIFE AND YOU SHOULD LIVE IT RIGHT! FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR SELF!!!". But instead of being smart about it they turn around and act like complete idiots! Somehow this stuff translates as "Hey dudes we have one life and we should totally mess it up with smoking and drinking and spending half our life's in jail!" this is pathetic!!!

Don't even get me started with the attitude I see some of my friends giving there parents these days! I personally blame television. We see children acting selfish and spoiled and we think it's ok to do it our selfs. It's quite stupid if you were to think about it. I mean our parents clothe us care for us and shelter us for 18 years! And how do some people thank them? By talking back calling them names and acting like idiots! People should seriously be ashamed of themselves!

Oh and now I have friends saying that they NEED boyfriends!! Can you belive it a 14 year old needs a boyfriend or else she could die or something! Hahaha I laugh everytime someone tells me that!

Oh and I have friends that use there phones like its there jobs. I mean I'm trying to have a actuall conversation with someone and I'm being ignored every other word because the person I'm talking to gets a text every TWO seconds!!

Urg my generation seriously frustrates me! We act as of we are everything and know everything!!! We are only freaking kids!!!! It's so idiotic seriously I want to be part of a generation were my peers are into photography, music( and not just the things they hear on the radio), and other interesting things that will actually help you in finding a career and a job that you will ENJOY doing! Enjoy doing art progect like the one I did with my two friends in art class! Enjoy taking lots of pictures with your friends so you can remember a FUN child hood that wasn't filled with drugs and alcohol. Be excited when you get an A on a test! DO SOMETHING WITH YOU LIFE AND DON'T BE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!

Photo credit it to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment