Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Years Goals

My goals this year is to go to college. I know it seems like a long time from here..I want to go to college get my master-degree and be a doctor. I know it sounds crazy but that's actually what I want. I want to improve the lives of others. I want to help people that have very serious diseases. Helping others is what I like to do. Well that's one of my goals, my last goal is to get straight A's this trimester. My grades are uber-awesome. Except I want to try to get a lot of extra credit so that rise up my grade. Its not a lot of extra credit, but at least its something. My grades are C-,B , B-, B+ , A+. Those are my grades right now so I'm trying to get extra credit from all my classes. Well those are pretty much my goals right now. Well I hope everyone had a great New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment