Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy new years!!! Who seriously keeps there. Happy New years resolution but, I guess that having new years goals is probably better I've made a list that would help me this years and in my future. because you know the future starts now you know. Well first of all I would like to get better grades because well isn't that good for everyone. Second I would probably want to get better at soft ball because well I love the sport and well I suck; I seriously want to make it when I try out. Third I probably want to learn to be more responsible all my things because well I lose a lot of things. And last I want to be more organized so I don't lose things like homework and stuff. And last absolutely last I wan t to be a princess with a big fluffy pink dress and live in a fantabulous castle. Well if I don't do the last one I want to do the first four things. But you know that princes choice is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment