Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Should Dodgeball Be Banned From Schools



I think dodgeball should be banned because it influences other kids to think its okay to hit others with a ball. Some kids throw like beast, meaning that they throw really hard. Kids come home with bruises and scratches on there arms, legs, and faces. My experience was when I was playing dodgeball someone threw it super-duper hard at my face and I came home with a black eye. Let me tell you my mom wasn't to happy with it. So you see dodgeball can be very dangerous. It also make the weaker players less confident, and the most skilled are the most confident. That is so not right because everybody should have confidence when there playing a game. It is not right to teach kids that you win by hurting others. THAT IS NOT TRUE!!! You win by doing your best not by hurting others. Dodgeball is a inappropriate sport and should be banned from all schools. Click on the link below http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6535954/ns/us_news/t/ny-lawsuit-questions-safety-dodgeball/

No comments:

Post a Comment